Contract Dispute Scheme
The Contract Dispute Protection Scheme is a Before the Event Policy designed to give solicitors the capacity to offer clients the option of a risk managed package on budgeted annual cost which will guarantee compliance and an indemnity for any legal fees that arise if they have a dispute.
The scheme is not only about the provision of an insurance facility but is also about Firms selling their Corporate Services. Where possible clients existing and new contracts should be vetted and advice taken if a dispute arises and this will deliver measurable results for Firms who wish to increase their retained commercial fee income, consolidate existing client and attract new business.
Benefits of the Contract Dispute Scheme
- Policy can be tailored exactly to your client’s requirements including pursuit and defence costs, flexible excess levels and indemnity limits up £250,000 per claim.
- Delegated claims handling authority.
- Bespoke quoting and hourly rates up to £200 to suit you and your business model.
- The policy can also be extended to cover Property Disputes, Personal Injury, Data Protection Act, Criminal Prosecution Defence, Statutory License and Motor Disputes
- We will install the scheme for you. We will train you and your colleagues in how the policy works and how to use different methods to sell the scheme and your services.
- Full marketing backup support including the provision of all documentation required to run the scheme successfully.
- Ongoing sales support to assist you in selling the scheme to your new and existing clients and to demonstrate the advantages of your firm against other providers in the marketplace.
- Premium and fee instalment facilities.
- Locks clients into your firm.
- We have wide experience in running bespoke schemes for over 10 years across all types and sizes of law firms.